Home Health Care Business - SOLD
This home health care franchise business began in 2011. Due to the unanticipated health issues of the owner, only the unskilled care side of the business has been developed to date. Steps have been taken toward providing skilled nursing care; however, the owner’s increased health issues now prompt the owner to sell the business.
• Franchise territory includes the Ohio counties of Lucas, Wood, Ottawa, Henry and Fulton
• Franchise training and support plus seller consultation available • Initial Franchise fee of $46,500 already paid
• $140,000 of revenues in 2012
• Turn key staff in place
• Medicare/Medicaid certification process commenced
• New revenue relationships just established
• New websites now producing new clients
The home health care business industry is poised to greatly benefit from the aging baby boomer generation and Obamacare. Due to health issues, the owner is offering to sell this business, which is well beyond the “start up” phase, for just $75,000. This opportunity is even more attractive for a licensed nurse.