Ohio Commercial Electrical Contractor
Ohio commercial electrical contractor that has been servicing a well-established customer base for over 30 years; with a Fortune 500 company as its major customer throughout the duration.
Company’s annual revenues fluctuate between $8-$11M and Owner’s Adjusted EBITDA / Seller Discretionary Earnings fluctuate between $900K to 2.2M.
Why a Great Opportunity – Major Attributes:·
- Well established customer base with a great reputation
- Great Financial Performance
- Great staff in place and owner willing to transition – Turnkey!
- Great Opportunity to expand client base
- All necessary equipment in place and in great shape
- Mint condition real estate/building (office and warehouse) with expansion available
Reason For Selling: Retirement/Health
- Business and Assets: $3.5M to $6.5M (depending upon the extent of any Earnout involvement)
- Building/Real Estate: FMV sale or lease TBD