Suburban Toledo Area Breakfast & Lunch Diner Iconic Name Recognition
This suburban Toledo area Breakfast and Lunch Diner has an iconic NW Ohio name and serves signature items that its local and widespread customers come to enjoy in its vibrant indoor or quaint outdoor settings. The business was successful from its start almost ten years ago and its popularity and annual revenues have grown each and every year.
Annual Gross Revenues approaching $750,000 and Owner Income exceeding $130,000.
Why a Great Opportunity – Major Attributes:
- Well-known name and signature menu items
- Successful and growing turn-key operation
- Great area with residential growth booming
- Limited operational hours
- Potential for dinner hours and/or another location
Reason For Selling:
Owner desires to slow down with fewer operations as he approaches retirement.
- Business and Assets: $375,000
- Building/Real Estate: To be determined – Fair Market Value Sale Price or Lease Terms