Timber Frame Company Midwest - SOLD
This Midwest Timber Frame Company designs, manufactures, and often installs (constructs/erects) timber frame components and structures for residential and commercial projects throughout the United States. One must truly visit its website's Photo Gallery and Virtual Tour to fully appreciate the craftsmanship and beauty of its products.
- Largest producer of Douglas Fir timber frames in the country
- Top quality craftsmanship
- Turn-key staff in place for the design, manufacture and installation of timber frame structures or components
- One of four owners of a Hundegger K1 CNC Milling Machine in the country
- Approximately $2.5M of annual sales in 2013 and 2014
- EBITDA exceeding $400,000 annually
- Over 35 years of "Good Will" referring sources via satisfied customers, contractors and architects
- Well established presence within the timber frame industry
- Owner willing to stay on in a transition or long term sales capacity.
The company is poised to return to the $6M annual sales level it had obtained prior to the 2008 economic downturn. A tremendous opportunity currently exists for a party with engineering, design, manufacturing, sales, distribution and/or construction experience and capabilities.