Commercial & Industrial Construction, Maintenance & Protection Services Co.
This nearing 20-year-old rapidly expanding Lucas County, Ohio company offers a diverse mix of construction services plus construction related maintenance and protection services to its commercial, industrial, and government clients. (Upon the execution of a Confidentiality Agreement the specific services shall be disclosed.)
Annual revenues during the past 12 months (March 2018 – February 2019) have exceeded $6M – up form $3.5M in 2017. Adjusted EBITDA or Seller Discretionary Earnings exceed $900K.
- Diverse services with many necessary in all economic conditions
- Vendor relationships supplying new repetitive type customers and project opportunities within an ever expanding foot print
- Experienced, trained, and committed self-performing non-union employees
- Great reputation, rapidly growing, and potential to scale higher
- Almost $700K of equipment and vehicles included
Staff: 25 – 40 employees (depending on season) (many cross trained)
Reason for Selling: Owner’s health issues
- Business: $2,250,000
- Real Estate: $495,000 or triple net lease at $4,000/month